grey and black human hair wigs2
NICVA, the Northern Ireland Council for Voluntary Action, is a membership and representative umbrella body for the voluntary and community sector in Northern Ireland.
With over a thousand members - ranging聽from household name charities to grass roots community groups - we lobby and campaign to advance the interests of the people and communities that our members support. We offer a wide range of practical services, products and support to our members to help them do what they do best - find innovative solutions for social challenges.
caucasion wigs amazon
- Representation to government and other partnerships
- grey and black human hair wigs, support and training
- Information and resources
A summary of our strategic plan sets out our key strategic objectives
Who runs NICVA
We are a membership organisation. Our members elect representatives to the NICVA Executive Committee who are responsible for the governance and strategic direction of the organisation. Our Chief Executive, Seamus McAleavey, is accountable to the NICVA Executive Committee.
What we work on
We develop practical resources, and provide support and training for our members, alongside聽influencing聽the big policy issues.
- Training and skills development
- short.gray curly wig
- Resources and Information
- Policy Development
Our Strategic Goals
- Goal 1:聽聽We will support the VCSE to be resilient and robust to respond to the challenge of change.
- Goal 2: 聽We will support the VCSE in harnessing digital technologies for public good.
- Goal 3: 聽We will act as the influential leader on behalf of the VCSE in NI.
- Goal 4: 聽We will be a resilient and robust organisation equipped to respond to the challenge of change.
We're working for a good society - join us.
We aim to have a diverse funding mix, broadly in thirds:
- one third core grant funding聽
- one third contracts and projects
- one third direct service delivery, sales and subscriptions
Our latest Annual Report and Audited Accounts can be found here.聽
Chief Executive Pay
NICVA's Chief Executive salary聽is in the band 拢70,001 - 拢80,000
Further details on staff costs are available in聽latest NICVA Annual Audited Accounts.聽
NICVA is supported by the Regional Infrastructure Programme (RISP) through:
NICVA began its life in 1938 as the Northern Ireland Council for Social Service聽(NICSS) in response to high levels of unemployment in Northern Ireland. In 1986, we聽changed our name from NICSS聽to the Northern Ireland Council for Voluntary Action (NICVA) in recognition of the expansion of the voluntary and community sector in Northern Ireland.